cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom sound not available with sharing screen

ziski23
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have looked through and tried all of the solutions on this forum and nothing is working.  This is very frustrating as I need this option as a musician to collaborate with other artists.   I am running windows 11 on a minis-forum mini desktop.

i have amd audio drivers that I think are causing the issue but disabling them causes zoom to glitch.  I am also using a behringer UMC202HD audio interface.  64 bit  AMD Ryzen 7 7735HS with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz.

When I try to share sound on zoom I also lose all the sound on my computer until I exit zoom and change the audio input to something else and then back to the original settings to get it back on.

1 REPLY 1

storyhub
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Zoom expects to see a sample rate of 48Khz. The interface device requires special drivers from Behringer.  If you have set the device to 44.1Khz (typical for most music recording) you may have no audio. Also, if collaborating with other musicians (up to 5 participants) you can use "Live performance audio" to minimize latency or "original sound for musicians" for high fidelity without echo cancellation.