Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom only allowing users to see a month's worth of meetings at a time

robatFNF
Explorer
Explorer

Hi,

We have just logged into Zoom and noticed that we can no longer see all of our scheduled meetings at once. Instead, we have to enter a date range and only a month at a time can be selected. This is really unhelpful as we schedule numerous meetings months in advance and can often not remember the exact date so being able to scroll through all of our meetings is useful. Making us have to search through our meetings a month at a time takes what used to be  a two minute task and turned it into one that can take ages, and also because this "new feature" is not widely known, we are getting bombarded with other users panicking because they think their meetings have been lost.

Is there any way to turn this terrible feature off and go back to being able to see all of our meetings?

Thank you!

64 REPLIES 64

cerdamorgan
Explorer
Explorer

I have experienced the same horrible feature and am having the same issues in all my accounts.

If anyone knows how to change this back to be able to view all meetings by scrolling the pages like it was 

yesterday and the past few years, please advise.  This is causing me to lose valuable time.

Thank you!

Sadly not - I'd cancel my membership too except I don't like giving them £80 ISH for the rest of the year. I presented a complaint on the feedback form and their response was to go to this link and add details to the feedback form. It's impossible to get hold of anyone!

johnpea
Explorer
Explorer

Having same issue! Terrible interface change -- had thought all my recurring meetings were lost. Struggled with calendar selection tool to discover I can only select one month at a time (and it's hard to do that!) 

FAIL FAIL FAIL

PS - The un-help tool sent me to a video about how to schedule a meeting. UGH

WFA
Explorer
Explorer

Yes, please remove this feature or allow a way to turn it off. We need to be able to see all our upcoming meetings at once. Only allowing a one month range is so cumbersome and difficult to use. 

CFSWFD
Explorer
Explorer

This feature has set our team in to panic of all meetings being deleted and very hard to find with the new range selection of only 30 days. Please remove this or allow us to search up to 365 days.  If it is not broken do not fix it. 

Mab
Explorer
Explorer

Same issue and a big waste of time.  Please fix this ASAP!

UKBasedZoomUser
Explorer
Explorer

Same issue! What a terrible interface change! Please undo it nowwwwwwwww! 

Exactly!! So frustrating. Someone at Zoom went out of their way to cause their users hours of unnecessary issues!

Agree! It's very frustrating. I hope this is fixed by next month as the zoom dev stated it would be! 

TiffanyS
Explorer
Explorer

Yes!!! Agreed! (Though I posted this same topic in the wrong place... this new garbage was the first thing that sent me to the community forum.) Change it back! I run multiple different groups and need to be able to see the schedule for a full six-month cohort duration so I can keep track of registrations. It took me AGES to check my cohort registrations this morning, when usually it just takes a few minutes scrolling through the pages.

As you alluded to you can scroll through multiple pages although agreed this is time consuming. Alternatively there is a Zoom app, Salepager, that lets you view many months worth of Zoom meetings at a time. It would depend on how frequently you need to check your cohorts.

I don't have the option to scroll through the pages anymore, though - it will only show 30 days of meetings at a time.

No, that was the way it used to work. I was very happy to scroll through pages of Zoom meetings, but that has changed and you can now only see a month at a time by entering in the date range.

cerdamorgan
Explorer
Explorer

I don't have that option anymore either.  It's terrible and so time-consuming.  I have several accounts,

and it's now very difficult to find what I need in a timely manner.  What used to take one click now is a 
several-step process.   Big sigh.

I hope Zoom reads these issues and remedies the problem ASAP.

TEFManager
Newcomer
Newcomer

Agree - this is also something that we used a lot and this change is really unhelpful! Please change it back!

BeAuditSecure
Newcomer
Newcomer

The date range filter is also restricted to 30 days.

agland
Explorer
Explorer

From what I understand, Zoom help desk does not read nor respond to these posts.  I did contact them, made them aware of the issues we are having with only viewing 30 days of meetings at a time, and even provided the link to these comments for their review.  I've gotten two responses that their internal team is working on a fix.

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

Although this community forum is useful, the best way to get traction on an issue is through Zoom's official feedback process.

"Zoom welcomes your ideas, requests or comments about Zoom".

Submit your feature request or complaints through the official process;
https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0068808 

Regards

Thank you!

jasonredoutey
Newcomer
Newcomer

Yes, this TOTALLY SUCKS. 

#1) The calendar seems unnecessary and annoying in the first place BUT hey, maybe some people want it.

HOWEVER

#2) NOT being able to set my own date range and being limited to one month is preposterous!!!! I would have loved to be a fly on the wall in the meeting(s) where this was hatched. I am so pissed right now, I am ready to quit ZOOM and find an alternative.

AT THE VERY LEAST allow for unlimited calendar range. At most, allow users to choose whether or not to use the calendar 'feature' at all. 

This is my first time in a forum and I ran out of likes in this thread in an effort to get the attention of someone who can reverse this asinine 'update'. 

PLEASE EVERYONE THUMBS UP THESE POSTS!!!

My complaint received a message to issue a complaint - exactly as I had just done! 

Hi, we've also experienced this issue but found a workaround by using the Zoom desktop app instead of the web browser version.  See full response at top of this thread - hope it helps! 

Craster
Explorer
Explorer

this new feature is an absolute pain. I cant look at meetings ahead to see who has registered, who needs reminding, what the numbers are like etc etc. Its taking up so much time... please remove it!

abradstreet
Newcomer
Newcomer

Yes, please remove this.  Not sure who thought that would be a good idea.

ellenslaton
Explorer
Explorer

ZOOM Scheduling date range is a major pain in the butt. I schedule sometimes a year in advance and I cannot tell if the scheduled meeting is still on if it is more than one month out. THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED!!!!!

LG4
Newcomer
Newcomer

Same issue on viewing only a month's worth of scheduled meetings at a time. Super unhelpful and frustrating and makes planning an incredibly unpleasant experience.  Please change it back or provide more options for viewing more than only one month at a time. 

Thank you for your consideration1

beckyb
Explorer
Explorer

I submitted a ticket for this! Everyone should submit a ticket so it gets changed back so we can see all our meetings

I have submitted a ticket.

I have submitted tickets since, I think, March, and also started a thread here a few months ago.   Nothing is done.

Krista2
Explorer
Explorer

Agreed! This is so problematic!! This has created hours of issues for me and my team. Who at Zoom had the terrible idea of only allowing people to see a month of scheduling at one time after years of ease of use?!! Some overzealous problem-makers at Zoom have succeeded in creating hours of unnecessary problems for their users. As Ellenslaton above and others have said "THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED!!!!!!

Fish4developmnt
Explorer
Explorer

All my recurring meetings are cancelled and I can not see beyond a month in my calendar. I have tried chat and all I get is a bit who takes me to a training video. I've been a customer for many years and have always found zoom easy to manage. Now it's impossible and I have spent hours trying to solve this problem. I ended up making 3 meetings for the same day but nothing. I want to leave and go to Microsoft teams but you don't refund. What are they spending all our fees on? Disgusted

Yes, I will also have to just cancel my account and move to another platform if it becomes this hard to use. 

ClareP_OZ
Newcomer
Newcomer

Same as everyone else - this a HUGE pain in regards to future planning in a small business that relies on participants registering for meetings down the track. It seems like it is probably some roundabout way to now make us all pay for what used to be a basic feature in the platform. Typical of these big tech companies. Please make sure you provide feedback directly to Zoom (which in itself is quite a rigmarole!) because I daresay they are not checking here in the "Community" 

so this is causing so many of us a nightmare - i simply dont have time to deal with this. how do we get change? any tell me the simplest way to make a complaint? they are going to lose plenty of custom. its always been a great way to manage meetings.. what a pain.

I've cancelled but no refund so stuck untill march 2025! 

can i ask where you have gone instead... !

Yes I'm going to Microsoft Teams which is cheaper and does everything I want. Wasn't the best option for a sole trader but much better than Zooms new update 

Teams

Google "Zoom Alternatives". There are many.