cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom link in invitation

mvonalt
Newcomer
Newcomer

I sent out an invitation two weeks ahead of a scheduled Zoom. When I copy the invitation again to send out a reminder, the link in the second invitation is different from the link in the first. Will both links work?

4 REPLIES 4

J-Zoom-ATL
Community Champion | Employee
Community Champion | Employee

@mvonalt Most likely what happened is that the password changed. If the meeting ID is the same, they'll be able to join but will need the new password. 

However, if the meeting ID in the URL is different, then your participants will need the new link. 

Either way, I suggest sending a new invitation with the new link to ensure that everyone can join the meeting without issue. 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

sarwatkazmi
Newcomer
Newcomer

@mvonalt wrote:

I sent out an invitation two weeks ahead of a scheduled Zoom. When I copy the invitation again to send out a reminder, the link in the second invitation is different from the link in the first. Will both links work?

same issue i am facing ....

protrackinghub
Newcomer
Newcomer

@mvonalt wrote:

visit here you can find the solution 

urus
Newcomer
Newcomer
@mvonalt wrote:

I sent out an invitation two weeks ahead of a scheduled Zoom. When I copy the invitation again to send out a reminder, the link in the second invitation is different from the link in the first. Will both links work?

I didn't find the solution yet. Would you guide me more

Thank You.