cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom has been closing unexpectedly during meetings

Jongskii
Newcomer
Newcomer

I'm writing to report a frequent problem with the Zoom program on the server. For the past week, the application has been closing unexpectedly during meetings, causing substantial delays to my work.

Error Code: 104103

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

If you receive error code 104103, this means that an issue is preventing a connection between your device and Zoom's servers.

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0070294#:~:text=If%20you%20receive... 

How to fix it

To solve this issue, perform any of the following solutions:

• Contact a network administrator to check your firewall and proxy settings.
  • Disable any antivirus software that might be interfering with your connection.
  • Check with your internet service provider if you can connect to the Zoom service.

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Frank_TB

Hello,

If you receive error code 104103, this means that an issue is preventing a connection between your device and Zoom's servers.

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0070294#:~:text=If%20you%20receive... 

How to fix it

To solve this issue, perform any of the following solutions:

• Contact a network administrator to check your firewall and proxy settings.
  • Disable any antivirus software that might be interfering with your connection.
  • Check with your internet service provider if you can connect to the Zoom service.

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

CarlaA
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hi @Jongskii,

@Frank_TB  provided a valuable solution, which I’ve now marked as the accepted answer. If there’s anything else you need or if you have additional questions, don’t hesitate to ask!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?