cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Workplace

skyword
Newcomer
Newcomer

Zoom WorkPlace has been where I have been connecting with my tutoring students as of late.  

CCleaner did a Zoom update for me this morning and now the Zoom icon is absent from my task bar.  I can go to my Windows Start screen to Search and find it.  However, I would love for it to be on my taskbar or on my shortcuts beneath Google search bar for easy access. 

The Workplace screen seems to not have a URL associated with it, so I cannot even get it as a shortcut.  No option for pinning to task bar either.

Not sure what to do.  What makes Workplace different from the basic Zoom platform?  Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

skyword
Newcomer
Newcomer

I figured it out.  I had to re-download the Zoom installer to my hard drive.  Then once it was there I was able to right click and select "Pin to Task Bar".  Having programs reside on my DeskTop seems to be the only place that allows me to Pin anything to the Task Bar these days.  Thanks.

However....still not sure what I will do about the disappearance of the Update button on my Workplace drop down.   Not sure where it went.  Also disappeared after my CCleaner induced Zoom update.

Any thoughts anyone?  Gracias.