Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Meetings kick me out for a few seconds several times per call

MichaelMat
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hey peeps, 

for a while now I have a problem with getting kicked out of zoom calls. It's usualy 1 - 3 seconds only but the entire window shuts down in that timeframe and then reopens. Just now it happened again while I am a guest on someone's group call. Usually I do 1:1 coaching that is recorded and it still happens, recording is intact, nothing changes, I just cut out for that moment. Within one hour this can happen several times and especially in deep coaching conversations it´s unacceptable for me to not figure this out to keep my clients in the flow. 

Using the latest version of Zoom on my stacked out intel iMac. It´s connected both via ethernet cable and Wifi. Internal priority is to use the ethernet. Even though when I used to play an online game it seemed like if I am not turning wifi off it still prioritizes using the wifi (assumption made based on the ping difference). 

Had a call with my IPS and as far as the guy could check he sees nothing wrong within my network.

Saw someone else complaining about the same issue with a different ISP on the German web board of that ISP and they replaced his router. So it might be that, I just did not get new hardware based on being able to to have perfectly fine FaceTime calls that don´t cut in and out. 

Do you have experience with this issue? 
Is there anything to read out zoom info on these connection looses? 

Apparently my subscription is not good enough to talk to zoom support. Oops. 😄 

4 REPLIES 4

MichaelMat
Newcomer
Newcomer

It happend three times in the last hour so far. Even when I had my video turned of. 

MichaelMat
Newcomer
Newcomer

four times now. in 52 minutes. 

Sandreezy
Newcomer
Newcomer

It's not you, it's the latest update! Happening all over.

ptrueba
Newcomer
Newcomer

On my computer, but not phone, i keep getting kicked out of meeting. it disconnects me