cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won't launch a meeting

IreallyhateZoom

I clicked onto the link and it took me to the launch page. When I clicked to launch a meeting it did nothing. I can't join meetings.

Tried AI but it is completely useless and apparently Zoom doesn't have any agents to assist. 

I have missed this morning's meetings and will likely miss all my business meetings this week because zoom AI doesn't register the existence of this kind of problem. I have not access to Zoom meetings until this is resolved. 

I hope that someone out there has the answer because Zoom doesn't. 

Thanks for your help.

1 REPLY 1

jdott16
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

Hello @IreallyhateZoom 

Can you confirm that this behavior happens on other web browsers, for example have you tried this on Chrome/Firefox and the behavior is present in both browsers? Have you cleared any cache and cookies or rebooted your device? Do you get a message at all or you click to join and nothing happens? If you are on a Mac is it a hidden screen/page and the Zoom meeting is running in the background? If you go to join, can you do so manually by typing in the Meeting Number and/or password? Are you able to start your own personal Zoom meetings on their own?

Any more specifics will assist with understanding and troubleshooting this.

Thank you,
Jake