cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 11 , Zoom and Bad Audio for Fitness Classes

TJALLEN
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have been using Zoom  with a windows 10 computer and have had very little audio issues.  I purchased a  Hp windows 11 computer and after changing some communications settings got it working with zoom and good audio back in May.  I tried again this week and I am right back to square one with bad audio.  I am able to hear the Voices on songs although not clear, but no instrumentation.  i have original sound for musicians on and the exact same setting I had In May, and yet nothing seems to be clearing up the sound.  It is similar to when the communications settings in Windows 11 was blocking the back round noise at 80% but I have that set to None and still getting poor audio.  So frustrated.  I tried going back to an older version of Zoom ( that I had in May) no help, I have set it up exactly how I had it in May when it worked and nothing, there has got to be a setting somewhere that is not allowing backround noise, but I can not find it. I do know that windows has also updated but didn't try going back.

0 REPLIES 0