cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why won't Zoom record gallery view? No matter what I do in settings all I get is active speaker.

jammmsmimmm
Newcomer
Newcomer

I've changed my settings a bunch of times and I can't seem to get Zoom to record gallery view. I thought there was a way to get it to record both active speaker and gallery, but no matter what I try I can't get that to happen.

Here's a screenshot of my settings. Sincerely hoping someone can help out with this!

8 REPLIES 8

jammmsmimmm
Newcomer
Newcomer

Bump. Anyone?

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

What Zoom license did you have?  Do you pay for Zoom? 

Regards

Hi Frank - yes I do. I've got the Zoom One Pro license. 

Frank_TB

 Hello,

Please read this Zoom support article on Recording Layouts if you have not already done so:

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0062314 

Assuming you are Cloud recording make sure the following setting is selected in your recording settings:

IMG_8127.jpeg

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

Still does not work. Pro license. Identical settings. Refuses to create any cloud recording with gallery view. Only generates speaker view.  Local recording shows gallery view but not speaker view. Why have the Zoom staff not addressed this issue when the settings clearly describe this capability? Too busy adding bells and whistles that us plain folk don't need?

JulsKitchen
Newcomer
Newcomer

Same problem here. 😡

pner
Newcomer
Newcomer

Same problem here. Now 10 days after original submission. Why no response from Zoom?

hilarity
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have the same problem and I use Zoom for podcasting. Very frustrating.