cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why doesn't app recognize that I have Pro subscription?

FitDim
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have had a Workplace Pro subscription for years now, and just upgraded to a new Mac. Now the zoom app doesn't recognize that I have a Pro subscription and is limiting my meetings to 40 minutes. It is insisting I upgrade to Pro, but I already have it.

Zoom refuses to let me talk to a human, so I am screwed.

Can someone please help me?!  This is a business for me, and as a result I may need to switch to a different video service!

Thank you!!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3

sparkymiss
Newcomer
Newcomer

You are not alone...Same issue for me on a Mac (not new) and I can't get answers that work.

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hello @FitDim@sparkymiss,

Welcome to the Zoom Community! I'm sorry for the late response.

You would just need to assign the Pro license to your account.

You can follow the steps outlined in this article on Assigning Zoom Licenses

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

I tried these steps but ran into a problem on #6. On #5 it has my email address, name, and "Licensed" but when I click on "Edit" button as asked, it says "0 license(s) available. Buy more licenses" and doesn't let me drop down to select the license. 

On "Plans and Billings" I can clearly see my subscription of  "Zoom Workplace Pro". If I go into "User management", the same thing. Please help, I purchased Workplace pro to have "Unlimited meetings for up to 30 hours per meeting" but it keeps kicking me out every 40 minutes and affecting my work.