cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to Copy Invitation button?-I have a yearlong schedule (weekly meetings).

Gailhreed
Newcomer
Newcomer

6 REPLIES 6

CarlaA
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hi @Gailhreed thank you for posting for the first time and welcome to the Zoom Community!

Could you please try logging into your Zoom account at zoom.us? Then navigate to the 'Meetings' section, select the name of the meeting for which you would like to copy the invitation, and finally, at the bottom, you should see the option 'Copy Invitation'.

Let me know if that helps!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Carla,

So not only does the Zoom Workplace app not support connecting to an Apple Calendar, but now you are saying that to retrieve invite details, it is necessary to leave the Zoom Workplace app and log in to a website? This is pretty bad from a UX standpoint. This represents a loss of functionality with the Zoom Workplace app update on the Mac.

Please raise this as an issue with the product owner at Zoom.

Thanks,

--Lou

fcerny
Newcomer
Newcomer

I'm disgusted with this issue. I have found that I can no longer go to "meetings" and copy the invitation to send to people. I need to actually schedule a meeting and use that to invite them. And by-the-way it doesn't appear to go to their email inbox. They have to go to zoom, find the meeting and join. Yes, pretty bad from a UX standpoint. The developers should get a refund on their education tuition.

Fully identify with you. What used to be a simple task to copy & paste an invitaion, is now impossible to accomplish. The "Copy Invitation" button doesn't work.

meriment
Contributor I
Contributor I

You could build your own dashboard using APIs that including all your upcoming recurring meetings with the links and the ability to share the invites with one click. If you are not a developer there is a Zoom app, Salepager, that provides you with an interface to copy, share and join meetings easily.

fcerny
Newcomer
Newcomer

So the brilliant developers at Zoom eliminated a user friendly feature and then expect those users to develop a way to get that feature back?! I've had it with developers that "improve" software without tresting it on users first. We are looking for a different meeting platform.