Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual Background on Surface Go 3

true_blue
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi, 

Is Zoom virtual background supported on Microsoft Surface Go 3 with an i3 core processor?

Please only mention if you have personal experience or one of the tech support team here.

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

JDeSoto-TDK
Newcomer
Newcomer

We recently employed a Surface Go Zoom meetings while on travel and we just learned that maybe the virtual background for Zoom is not supported. Having our branded background is very important for us. Can anyone confirm this is the case? Has anyone discovered a work around? 

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

This Zoom support article explains the system requirements to make sure your version and computer or device support this feature. 

Notes:

• When comparing your processor with the requirements below, the generation of your processor can be determined by the first digit (or two) of the processor number, while the remaining 3 digits are the model number. For example, an Intel Core i7-6700 is the 700 model of the 6th generation of i7 processors. 
  • Virtual background without a green screen is not supported when utilizing the desktop client within a virtual environment. 
  • The blur background feature requires the desktop computer meet the "Images only without a green screen" requirements, while mobile devices must meet the base requirements for virtual background. 

Zoom Virtual Background system requirements 

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!