cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing All Upcoming Meetings

JaneZ
Newcomer
Newcomer

I just updated my Windows app and can no longer view all my upcoming scheduled meetings. It only shows meetings for one calendar day.

Web version has what I'm looking for (Upcoming, Previous, etc.). How can I get that view in the Windows app? I need to be able to get to a meeting without remembering the exact date I scheduled it for.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

colegs
Community Champion | Employee

@JaneZ - If you are on the calendar tab, in the upper right there is a dropdown where you can select to view by Day, Week, or Month.

colegs_0-1723519473501.png

JaneZ
Newcomer
Newcomer

@colegs 
Thanks! My options in that Day dropdown are Day, Work Week, Week, and Agenda--it's more of a style of calendar than a time period. I don't have Month or Week.

Also, I am scheduling meetings for the upcoming school year, >one month out. In the Upcoming Meetings tab on the website it shows all meetings I have scheduled, which is what I need to keep track of the school year meetings I have scheduled on what days. I can look at that list when someone at the school gets back to me to suggest an alternate day, for example. But without that handy list in my app I have to search day by day until I can find the appointment--say, in October.

Any ideas? Thanks for checking it out.

colegs

@JaneZ - Yeah, there is the "Agenda" view that lists all meetings out, but it is not easy if you are looking for something in October since you would have to scroll through them.  The only thing I can think of for quickly finding them is searching the calendar by host name or meeting subject, and that will pull up a list of all upcoming meetings for you.

Yes, I can search. I was hoping that we hadn’t lost that helpful “Upcoming” view on the app. Looks like I will run the web version instead. Thanks for checking it out.

Jane