Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent - Event over 1000 attendees, not a webinar

JulianaGeha
Explorer
Explorer

Hello, 

I am hosting an online free event, I was expecting about 800 attendees so I purchased the "add-on 1000 participants".

Yet, thankfully the number of attendees exceeded 1,000. thus, can you please suggest an upgrade. I am afraid that this event is a free event and the webinar option is expensive for it.

So what can I do? how can I accommodate for up to 3,000 attendees on a more affordable budget. 

I appreciate your fastest reply, since the event is approaching and I really need a solution.

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello Ray, Thank you very much for your reply. I appreciate it. Well noted. thank you for the insight.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @JulianaGeha.

Zoom Meetings are hard-limited to 1,000 attendees total. The 1,000 Large User add on does not increase the size of your meeting by 1,000 – only to 1,000.

To accommodate additional viewers, you have 2 options:

• Chsnge to a webinar
  • Live Stream to YouTube or Facebook, and let people view it there after the meeting is full.

Note that normal attendance rates are 60 to 70 percent of registrants, sometimes less. 

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Hello Ray, Thank you very much for your reply. I appreciate it. Well noted. thank you for the insight.