Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating time range

lotusmoon
Explorer
Explorer

lotusmoon_0-1725187786384.png

It says only meetings in the selected time range will appear. You can see more meetings by updating the time range.
I can find absolutely no way of updating this. And I can see no tuition on how to do it.
Can somebody tell me how to do this?
I found it much easier when we could just see all of our booked-in meetings.
I don't know why this has changed.
If you can help me that would be great and many thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I have found it.
Click on the calendar emblem.
It will pull up 2 months click on a date in the first month and then click on the same date in the 2nd month.
For example 4th of October to 4th of November.
It will pull up the meetings between those 2 dates.
It would really help if zoom actually answered questions.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

SVMC
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have the same question. I cannot figure out how to change the time range so I can view ALL of our future Zoom meetings. (I consider myself computer literate and I cannot figure this out). Thanks for any help. 

Is it possible to talk to Zoom in any way I used to be able to open a ticket?

Other people must also be pissed that it is not possible to see more than one month's meetings.

You have to have Pro Plan or higher to open a ticket.  Go to Resources, Customer Support, Contact Zoom Support, My Requests, Submit a Request.  I did submit a ticket and after several weeks they changed it from being able to view 1 month to now being able to view 3 months, but I need to see ALL of my meetings.  Please everyone submit a ticket if you can so they will fix this.

I have found it.
Click on the calendar emblem.
It will pull up 2 months click on a date in the first month and then click on the same date in the 2nd month.
For example 4th of October to 4th of November.
It will pull up the meetings between those 2 dates.
It would really help if zoom actually answered questions.

They want more money, but do not want to provide the support for the changes they make that do not enable, but hinder our progress. 

I have made a YouTube video on how to update the time range on the Zoom meetings calendar
here is the link – https://youtu.be/b1CLbVW_jTc

That did not work for me. I get a red circle with a line through it when I hover over today's date. I also want the date range to default to all upcoming meetings and not be restricted to one month.

Doesn't work. It just tries to make it a one time meeting on that last day that "I've selected.

VRFarrell
Newcomer
Newcomer

This message is for Zoom.  The change to viewing meetings in a calendar range that you must select each time is extremely inefficient. Please go back to the old process where you can see all the meetings in date sequence.  This is a perfect example of fixing something that isn't broken.

Eric69
Newcomer
Newcomer

I cannot figure it out either. Hey Zoom why fix something that doesn't need fixing?

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hello there,

I'm sorry for the late response.

The filter range for meetings has now been extended to 90 days. Previously, it was set to 30 days due to recent improvements we made to enhance synchronization with third-party calendars like Outlook and Google. The temporary adjustment to 30 days was necessary to ensure these updates worked smoothly.

We appreciate your patience and understanding with this.

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

As you can see, there is NO ONE that appreciated this "feature"-it limits our view and does not create a convenience for anyone. Thank you for at least changing this to 90 days, but the calendar should really allow us to go as far as we want to, even a year out. As someone else stated-why fix something that isn't broken? I, like most people on Zoom, would like to see all of my scheduled meetings listed. The calendar function would be great (for some people), as long as the span of time is unlimited. 

jc9999
Explorer
Explorer

They changed it from only seeing 1 month to now being able to see 3 months, but we need to see ALL of our meetings! This is crazy that we cannot see them all.  Please everyone continue to complain so they will fix this how it was before.

100%-it is ridicuolus! It feels like someone needed to do something to justify their salary and made this silly "feature" that is helpful to no one. I have sent in several comments/complaints and will continue to until they change the calendars to allow us unlimited time frame, as we had before.