cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see Occurrences of meetings

Elizabeth1399
Explorer
Explorer

When viewing meetings on the Zoom.us/meeting and in the 'upcoming meetings' section, you used to be able to see what occurrence each meeting was directly under the time of the meeting (Examples: 'Occurrence 1 of 7' or 'Occurrence 10 of 14'). This feature has now been completely removed and it's impossible to tell which day/occurrence a meeting is on without needing to open the meeting details page. Also you can't see the total amount of occurrences there were on the meeting details page. PLEASE bring back this feature, it has made it incredibly difficult to navigate through meetings. 

I have example images showing how it was previously and how it looks now but unable to upload them here. 

8 REPLIES 8

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Employee

Hello @Elizabeth1399

It is possible that you created this meeting using another source, and the meetings are showing up as "no fixed time." If that is the case, simply go in and edit all of the occurrences to make them for a specified time and date, and they will show up like below. 

Screenshot 2024-10-03 at 5.56.24 PM.png

I  ran a little test on my account to see how it looks on the latest software and in my humble opinion, it looks better than it ever has before. 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

That’s not what she asked. Hopefully I can help. For orgs with multiple accounts, admin uses the Meetings page to see how many meetings are left for each recurring session in case we have to renew one after the 20 sessions have run out. There use to be a counter under each meeting (2 of 20, 20 of 20, etc). Now meetings are just dropping off with no warning that we are nearing the end of the re-occurrences & with 97 other things to do in a day, we don’t always notice. That feature was INCREDIBLY useful for busy agencies with recurring meetings & 1 off appointments, & so to take it away has been a huge blow to productivity. Is there a way in settings to restore? We have yet to find one. Thanks!

Elizabeth1399
Explorer
Explorer

@YaBoiB No they are all with fixed times. The screenshot you captured is how the meetings have always displayed except that the 'Occurrence 1 of 4', 'Occurrence 2 of 4', etc is missing. It used to show directly under the time of the meeting but, as your example shows, it is no longer there. There is no way to easily tell which is the first instance of your test meeting or the last. This is the problem. 

YaBoiB

Hello @Elizabeth1399

Right, and that is because your meetings are scheduled for "no fixed time" so the system does not know when you want to run this meeting. Now, you can take the meeting join link, which is the URL that has your meeting ID in it, and you can copy and paste that into the location field of your calendar event and it will work the same way, or you can edit the occurrence and click on the recurring meeting radio box and then choose how you want your meetings to show—either daily, weekly, monthly, etc. 

Another way to alleviate this from the get-go is to integrate your calendar system with Zoom. We have support articles for all calendaring systems, from Apple Calendar to Google to EWS, also known as Azure (basically Microsoft). Let me know if this is helpful. 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Elizabeth1399
Explorer
Explorer

@YaBoiB You are seriously misunderstanding. As I stated-- They HAVE FIXED times. They are not 'recurring' meetings with no fixed times. I know what you mean by those meetings and they show as 'Recurring' instead of having times next to the meeting titles. I want the Occurrence labels back for my FIXED time meetings. Just like your example with FIXED TIMES does not show the occurrences. Is there a way I can send you an image so that you will understand? This affects multiple colleagues of mine and integrating hundreds of meetings into our calendars is not an option.  

Agreed, Elizabeth, I came here specifically to see how to get the meeting count back on our meeting display how & am sorely disappointed. These responses are about outside calendering, not internal to Zoom.

Check Zoom settings or Contact support to restore The meeting count display.

meriment
Contributor I
Contributor I

While not possible within the desktop app there are several external calendaring systems that let you view all your upcoming Zoom meetings including all the individual occurrences without having to click into them. One option available in the Zoom marketplace is Salepager that is designed specifically for scheduling and viewing recurring Zoom meetings.