cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn off automatic updates

ArcadiaYoga

Hi. I want to turn off automatic Zoom updates as it is causing me problems updating just before meetings. The latest one changed my audio settings so I couldn't hear anyone. I've subsequently researched it and followed the instructions previously given to change it but the instructions I read said to find it in Settings-General. When I go into this section automatic updates are not mentioned. Today I was updated to ZoomWorkplace so has it changed? Should I be looking in another tab?

Many thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MGSR

Welcome to the Zoom Community @ArcadiaYoga! We sincerely appreciate your contribution to bringing up this issue and sharing it with the community. Such participation is highly encouraged, as it allows other users to provide solutions and assistance.

On your Zoom Workplace Desktop App 

1. Click Home
  2. Click Settings Gear under your profile photo
  3. Under General tab in the Zoom Updates section, click the check box to disable Automatically keep Zoom up to date. 

Should you need further assistance, please let us know.
Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MGSR

Welcome to the Zoom Community @ArcadiaYoga! We sincerely appreciate your contribution to bringing up this issue and sharing it with the community. Such participation is highly encouraged, as it allows other users to provide solutions and assistance.

On your Zoom Workplace Desktop App 

1. Click Home
  2. Click Settings Gear under your profile photo
  3. Under General tab in the Zoom Updates section, click the check box to disable Automatically keep Zoom up to date. 

Should you need further assistance, please let us know.
Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Thank you Mark. I wasn't looking in the desktop app. I've found it now and removed the automatic update function.