cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Struggling with Translated Captions

KarriGB
Participant
Participant

I just purchased the Translated Captions as an add-on, and I've followed Zoom's standard instructions for enabling these at the account level. However, I haven't been able to use them... when I start a call (I tend to do this from "My Meetings" because I have a set of standard calls I do with clients) the CC button doesn't show any 'carnet' (little up arrow) at all (see below). When I try going over to "...More" and looking for translation captions there, as was mentioned on some of the other posts, there is nothing related to captions or translations there either. I've tried restarting Zoom, and I've tried creating a new meeting (rather than using one of my previous 'set' links). But I can't get this to work!

HELP! I really need a solution fast...

Thanks in advance!

KarriGB_0-1691581977479.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KarriGB
Participant
Participant

To answer my own question... for future users: You have to go into your desktop account and go to Settings, Meetings (Advanced), and scroll waaaaay down. There is an on/off switch there which must be turned on in order for these to work.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

KarriGB
Participant
Participant

To answer my own question... for future users: You have to go into your desktop account and go to Settings, Meetings (Advanced), and scroll waaaaay down. There is an on/off switch there which must be turned on in order for these to work.

I have been struggling with Zoom auto-translation for so long now... that I resorted to an external audio translation AI for my work, this might help so thanks...