cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound problems with instrument

MobileLibrary
Newcomer
Newcomer

When playing music with an instrument causing sound problems for some users, no sound is heard. But again when the same user performs music without instruments, the sound is clear again

6 REPLIES 6

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee

Hello @MobileLibrary,

You can check out this article on configuring professional audio settings for Zoom Meetings.

Just to set your expectations, this option would need to be turned on during meetings.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

MGSR

Hi @MobileLibrary,

Did you see the previous response?
If it has resolved your inquiry, please press Accept as Solution.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Have a great day!

Mark
Zoom Community Team

MobileLibrary
Newcomer
Newcomer

I'm sorry to say that I haven't found a solution yet. 

When I'm hosting a show, the voices and instruments performed by other users can't process the zoom when they're a bit loud. No sound can be heard for this! Is there any way to get rid of this problem?

MGSR

All of the users who would need to perform instruments during your meeting would need to configure professional audio during the meeting as well. 

Mark
Zoom Community Team

MobileLibrary
Newcomer
Newcomer

When I'm hosting a show, the voices and instruments performed by other users can't process the zoom when they're a bit loud. No sound can be heard for this! Is there any way to get rid of this problem?

storyhub
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

As an audio engineer I know that computer audio is very complex. If you are trying to conduct a musical performance with multiple devices being used simultaneously try using the "live performance audio" setting. This feature is still in BETA (being developed)  tries to minimize audio latency and is limited to 5 devices being used simultaneously and requires high speed internet connections for all participants. Generally, Zoom audio is designed to accommodate one speaker or audio device at a time. If this does not work for your situation then doing simultaneous audio is possible but gets to be very complicated to setup since it requires using Dante over the internet integrated into Zoom on each device.