cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up SSO on iphone

Mfriedman

Hello, I am trying to setup Zoom using the app on iPhone.  The connection is to an SSO account.  When the attempt is made, Microsoft gives an error that it is trying to connect to another domain (which I have email for) on my phone.  How can that be cleared from the phone so the proper domain is being sent to Microsoft to authenticate to?

2 REPLIES 2

colegs
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@Mfriedman - To be clear, you don't have to set up SSO, it is just a sign-on method you use on the phone.  

When you click sign in and select SSO for your sign-in method, you should be prompted to enter the vanity URL for the company you are signing into.  This would be the same vanity you use on your desktop.  If you do not know the vanity, there is an option to enter your whole email address and it will look up which vanity you are supposed to use.  Based on the error, it sounds like you are trying to sign into a vanity for an account you do not belong to.

Hello Colegs. Thanks for your prompt response. I figured out the issue.  Microsoft had cached the last domain I used and this kept defaulting to that domain for logon instead of the one I needed.  I logged out of that account which cleared the cache   Then was able to authenticate to the domain I wanted.  
Thanks again for your help.  
Matthew