cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled meetings with Zoom Workplace Pro

CJWalker
Newcomer
Newcomer

We have Zoom Workplace Pro. We are able to schedule the longer meetings, as expected with this plan, however, we  are unable to schedule a meeting to begin on the quarter hour. We can only schedule on the hour, or half hour. Is this a bug, or is there a setting, or a special trick to be able to schedule at 6:15 pm or 6:45 pm?

6 REPLIES 6

CarlaA
Community Moderator | Employee

Hi @CJWalker thank you for posting for the first time and welcome to the Zoom Community!

You can type the time manually in the field. Give it a try and let me know how it goes 🙂

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

meriment
Participant
Participant

You can type in the time increment manually. You could also schedule the Zoom meeting using a scheduling app such as Salepager that lets you select 15 minute increments without having to manually type in.

CJWalker
Newcomer
Newcomer

It always reverts back to hour. I tried to enter 4:15 but when I clicked out of the field it changed to 4:00

CarlaA

@CJWalker Oh no! are you scheduling the meeting in the Zoom Web portal?

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

LER
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have the same issue. I am using the Web portal. It's important because I have a line up of 6 meetings that have 15 min. breaks in between. It'll throw folks off to see Zoom list 10:00 AM when the info I sent them says 10:15 AM.

MGSR

Hello @LER,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. 

We have tried duplicating the issue but were unable to. May we advise to use Google Chrome if you are trying to schedule the meeting through the web portal and clearing the cache.

Let us know if this helps or if you need further assistance.

Mark
Zoom Community Team