Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removed Participant screen names?

kharrisma
Participant
Participant

Hello,

A number of our people run Zoom meetings in a recovery community.  We're as subject to "bombing" as anyone else, and when one of us gets "hit," we try to get screen names of the offenders so we can share them with the group, to be on the lookout for these people.  I got hit last night with three of them doing the usual jitterbugging all over the screen so they're hard to identify, and was busy enough that I really couldn't get more than one screen name.  I removed them, one by one, and reported them to Zoom.

What I'd like to know is, is there any way I can retrieve the screen names of the people I removed and reported, so I can alert the rest of our community?  Not that this is any guarantee of anything... if they had two brain cells to rub together, they would choose random names each time.  Are they recorded somewhere, or is there somewhere I can access records of people I had to remove?  Something like that?  Short of recording the meetings (which our community strictly forbids), I can't see how to both get these people out in a hurry while still managing to secure names.  

Any suggestions appreciated!

0 REPLIES 0