Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring meetings with custom dates and times

Awaecnan
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi,

I currently use zoho meetings for my recurring webinars. Zoho meetings allows me to schedule custom dates and times and only show 2 most recent upcoming dates on my website (registration page) so people register for the most recent event.

I really want to switch to zoom but i cannot find how to do this on zoom. there is no option to schedule custom  (multiple dates and times) under one meeting link???

am i missing something... this seems so basic i doubt zoom don't have this??

i host my events twice a month on a Monday, 11am and 6.30 pm. Its not a fortnight schedule because some months have 5 weeks and that only allows for one time slot.

Anyone?

2 REPLIES 2

lynn895
Explorer
Explorer

You could create a custom Zoom webinar registration form using APIs to achieve this. If you are not a developer there is a marketplace app, Salepager, for creating custom registration forms.

Ericarobin
Newcomer
Newcomer

Zoom doesn't have an option to schedule multiple custom dates under one meeting link like Zoho. You might need to create separate links for each date. Alternatively, you could use a scheduling tool like Calendly, which integrates with Zoom and can help manage recurring events more flexibly also concern with Pentagon Detailing