cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring meetings created in Acuity/Squarespace don't show up in "Upcoming Meetings"

janicez
Newcomer
Newcomer

Recurring meetings created in Acuity/Squarespace don't show up in "Upcoming Meetings". They are listed on my Google Calendar, so not sure why they are not showing up like other meetings do. Suggestions welcome!

3 REPLIES 3

CarlaA

Hi @janicez , thank you for your contribution to the Zoom Community, we are happy to have you here!

My first thought is for you to try re-integrating Zoom to Acuity. That usually does the trick for new meetings! 

I am also wondering if perhaps you were scheduling a batch of meetings all at once? The system that connects Zoom and other integrated apps like Acuity has a limit which only allows a single user to create 100 meetings per day. Once the limit has been reach it will return an error on the logs and will not longer allow you to create meetings. 

I hope you find this information helpful! 

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Please click Accept as Solution if you found this reply helpful. Thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

VASLA
Newcomer
Newcomer

I'm having the same issue, where the meetings that I'm creating in Acuity are not showing up in my meetings tab on Zoom. I do see that their URL is formatted using our business URL though. Any ideas why?

Hi @VASLA 

Welcome to the Zoom Community! We're glad to have you here.

We recommend reintegrating Acuity in the Zoom Marketplace and reinstalling it to see if that resolves the issue. Doing so will ensure that future and previous meetings remain intact.

Additionally, please ensure that user roles are correctly configured within the app.

• Account Management>View "Account settings"
  • User and Permission Management>View and Edit "Users"

Please let us know if you need further assistance.