Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring Zoom Links

Dermot1
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi all, 

In the old Zoom version we were able to create a single recurring Zoom link.  I work with clients and it was very handy to send out a single recurring link.  During our work together we could use this link if we wanted to work online. 

Now we the updated version,  we have to set up how often this link will occur if working with a new client.  I find this annoying as my meeting list is full of links. 

My question is can you set up a single recurring link in the updated version of Zoom , where you do not have to set up how often the link  will occur or end date for the meeting?  Thanks Dermot 

1 REPLY 1

meriment
Participant
Participant

It sounds like you are referring to the no fixed time recurring Zoom meetings. This option was removed from the Zoom desktop option however remains an option in the web portal and you could use the web portal to schedule. If you want to be able to keep track of recurring meetings and manage the list of links any one of the Zoom integrated scheduling solutions would do the trick (e.g. Salepager, Gmail, Outlook).

I've included the link to the relevant Zoom support article: 

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0065228