cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring Meetings Renamed

Tamra_Pica
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi all, I have several recurring meetings with no fixed date enabled.  Today I logged into my meetings and saw that they were all renamed: "Zoom Meeting" instead of their individual meeting titles.  The ID's are still unique, but I don't know which meeting is which. I tried to change the title of the mysterious "Zoom Meetings" and my ability to do so is greyed out with a message to ask my admin if I'd like to make changes.  As the owner and only user of the account I AM the admin.  Any thoughts as to what is going on and how to fix it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tamra_Pica
Newcomer
Newcomer

I answered my own question.  There was an errant toggle switch on that changed things to zoom meeting only.  

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Tamra_Pica
Newcomer
Newcomer

I answered my own question.  There was an errant toggle switch on that changed things to zoom meeting only.  

Hi, what taggle switch was it, been looking for it. please help?

AllisonC
Newcomer
Newcomer

Same - my meetings are being renamed and it's super annoying

surgcbd
Newcomer
Newcomer

Same. I have deleted and re-created recurring meetings with no specific time - to be able to use for regular weekly one one-on-one staff meetings - and the meeting name seems to get renamed to the last person that I meet with's calendar invite name. I don't even think I have 'connected' to the google calendar that I am posting the links in. 

ben_o
Newcomer
Newcomer

Ditto, and is seriously problematic... I end up with one client's name in the meeting instance when I'm actually meeting with a different client.

@Tamra_Pica do you recall what setting you toggled to prevent this issue?