cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recover deleted recordings on a basic account?

foddrij1
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi there, 

I'm guessing there isn't a way to help me here, but I thought I would try it. I deleted the wrong recording on my zoom, and it said it would be permanently deleted from my computer. Is there a way to recover it from the Zoom webpage? I have seen ways to recover with the Pro account, but I only have the Basic account. I figure there's no way to recover it, but I just thought I would try. 

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

2 REPLIES 2

sachinzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello,

If you recorded locally ( on your desktop ) and deleted it only via web, the recording will be continue to be on your desktop. Please check this article for steps to access your recordings locally:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206277393-Finding-and-viewing-local-recordings

More specifically:

sachinzoom_0-1676428906149.png

If this response helps, please accept the answer as an accepted solution, so others can benefit as well.

Jameswalter
Contributor I
Contributor I

In the navigation menu, click Recordings. At the top right, you will see a Trash icon if there are any cloud recordings in the trash. Click the icon to see any deleted cloud recordings. Click Recover on the right to retrieve the recording.