cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pause Sharing

MatheusRohde
Newcomer
Newcomer

When I'm sharing my PPT screen on full screen, I often use the "pause share" feature and make edits to future slides. I then go back to full screen mode, but I when I hit "resume share" it always exits of full screen mode. Anyone know why it's doing that? Or what do I need to do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @MatheusRohde.

I’m guessing that when you go in to edit your slides, Zoom is detecting that the slide show is no longer active and shutting down the screen share due to the website being unavailable.  Make sure you are sharing the Presentation window from PowerPoint.  After pausing Screen Share, go directly into the PowerPoint Edit screen without stopping your slide show, then when you’re done editing, unpause your screen share, and Zoom will still be sharing your Presentation window. 

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @MatheusRohde.

I’m guessing that when you go in to edit your slides, Zoom is detecting that the slide show is no longer active and shutting down the screen share due to the website being unavailable.  Make sure you are sharing the Presentation window from PowerPoint.  After pausing Screen Share, go directly into the PowerPoint Edit screen without stopping your slide show, then when you’re done editing, unpause your screen share, and Zoom will still be sharing your Presentation window. 

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !