cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Osee GoStream and Zoom

Donstar
Newcomer
Newcomer

I just got this Osee GoStream switcher for live presentations but how do I us it in a Zoom Group call. I am the presenter and wand to use multi cameras for demo. It does have stream platform /Server settings but not sure how to use on a Zoom Call.  thanks to all in advance

1 REPLY 1

storyhub
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

This device requires you to connect the USB Type-C 2.0 out to your computer and select the device as your video source in Zoom. Keep in mind that Zoom will down convert the video to 360P. To send video as 720P you will need to screen share the switchers output (this is best done with 2 display devices). However, the audio is a bit more complicated. You need to feed audio into your main camera, set the switcher to not follow the audio to the video in order to maintain audio sync. Select the device in Zoom as your mic input source. Using the on board audio mixer  may lead to audio sync issues. Since this is a broadcast type switcher that has a lot of non-intuitive features I strongly recommend reading the manual in full.