cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to talk to a rep about zoom meetings not recording

crisbl
Newcomer
Newcomer

Can anyone tell me how to get in contact with an actual person at Zoom for technical support? I joined a Zoom meeting today & needed to record it & can't find it recorded anywhere. I can't call in because I'm not the host & I need to see if the meeting can be captured by Zoom somehow now that it's over or find the recording somehow because I'm not finding a recording.

3 REPLIES 3

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee

Hello @crisbl 

Welcome to the Zoom Community! We're glad to have you here.

Unless set by the meeting host, attendees will not have the option to record the meeting. 

If the host has recorded the meeting, we recommend contacting them to request access.

Have a great day!

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

MGSR

Hi @crisbl 

Did you see the previous response?
If it has resolved your inquiry, please press the Accept as Solution.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Have a great day!

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

No it didn't resolve. I had a meeting yesterday & I clicked on record. A bot came on & said recording has begun & saving in cloud storage. I don't even have cloud storage because I have basic plan. Once again, I have no recording of the meeting. I have changed in settings to store recordings locally to my computer but it automatically changes it back to cloud storage for recordings. I'm getting really frustrated & feel like zoom is trying to get everyone to upgrage in order to record properly