cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My meetings have disappeared

DHall
Newcomer
Newcomer

Any meetings I schedule past September 24th disappear...I can save it in Outlook but the actual meeting in Zoom is not there....I scheduled about 20 meetings for the month of October....but they are not there

3 REPLIES 3

BriAdams
Newcomer
Newcomer

My team is experiencing the same issues with meetings disappearing. Ours were scheduled for today though. We had to create and send all new Zoom links for the entire day.

ebh
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am having the same issue - I scheduled a meeting last friday, for September 30th. The meeting is no where to be found, except I can see it in the calendar if I look at Sept 30th - but I can no longer see the meeting listed in upcoming meetings (theres nothing there at all now) and therefore I cannot see who has signed up for it. And there is no support access other than an AI chat box. Is this really what its come too? How incredibly frustrating. I think its time to switch to another online meeting platform! We pay for this #$%^?

SMW2024
Newcomer
Newcomer

Take a look at this link - I think you're having the same problem and there doesn't seem to be a solution.

https://community.zoom.com/t5/Zoom-Meetings/Viewing-Scheduled-Meetings-Selected-Time-Range-Only-Adju...