cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My ZOOM crashed

dianaisqueen_7
Newcomer
Newcomer

I was in class and my teacher was talking about cells . And then all of a sudden my teacher started lagging  and  her voice was like ahahaaaaaaaaaaa . I couldn't hear the test instructions and then i had to write my teacher a email saying, "hi Mrs. blah blah my Zoom Crashed and , I don't know the test instuctions.

2 REPLIES 2

RN

Hi @dianaisqueen_7, you may have been experiencing some network issues. Were you ever prompt a 'Your Internet Connection is Unstable' message? If so, you can try some troubleshooting for Wireless (WiFi) Connection Issues. If not, was your teacher experiencing any issues? 

While in-meeting, you can view your Statistics tab within your Zoom desktop client settings and determine if you're experiencing an unstable connection. Our article on Meeting and Phone statistics can help you understand the Latency, Jitter, or Packet loss you may be experiencing. Hope this helps! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

reawceef
Newcomer
Newcomer

@dianaisqueen_7 wrote:

I was in class and my teacher was talking about cells . And then all of a sudden my teacher started lagging  and  her voice was like ahahaaaaaaaaaaa . I couldn't hear the test instructions and then i had to write my teacher a email saying, "hi Mrs. blah blah my Zoom Crashed and , I don't know the test instuctions.

You can check your Statistics tab in your Zoom desktop client settings while in-meeting to see if you have an unstable connection. Our article on Meeting and Phone Statistics can help you understand why you're experiencing Latency, Jitter, or Packet Loss.

I hope this was helpful too!