cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting List Gone

jc9999
Explorer
Explorer

I have several meetings scheduled in the future but I no longer see them in my list of meetings.  The screen requires you to change the date range on a calendar to see the full list, but when I try to do that, it doesn't let me change the range or at best, I can only see 1 month out.  I tried different browsers to no avail. I just upgraded to Windows 11 so I don't know if that is the problem.  I tried looking at the list via my Zoom phone app and  that shows the recurring meetings as 1 single meeting with no date so I can't even see when they are.  Help! 

4 REPLIES 4

jc9999
Explorer
Explorer

I just wanted to clarify, I am using the web app at zoom.us and this is where the problem is.  I downloaded the desktop app and I do see all of the meetings there. I just can't see them on the web app because I can't change the date range.

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee

Hello @jc9999,

Welcome to the Zoom Community! We're glad to have you here.

You can check out this article on how to view, edit, start, and delete upcoming recurring meetings on the web app.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Sorry this did not help at all.  The problem on the web version of Zoom seems to be that I cannot change the date range to show more meetings. So it only shows one month's worth by default.   When I click on the "?" next to the date range it says I can extend the range by updating the time range, but there is no way to do this. It doesn't work.  I tried different browsers and still cannot extend the range.

MGSR

I'm sorry for the late response. Our engineering team is now aware of this and is working to extend the filter's range.

We do not have an estimated time when it will be extended, but once we have the information, we will be updating the community in this thread.

For now, thank you for your patience and understanding.

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?