cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Losing connection despite excellent wifi

Attorneyhutton
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have excellent wifi speeds, latency, and jitter. I have fiber and I mean the numbers and connection for everything is excellent. All of my video calls, games, work, etc on every device in the house works excellent with no issues....except zoom. On multiple devices at different times it will say my Internet is unstable, it will freeze, and it will sometimes give an echo or interference that people say makes it hard to follow what I'm saying. This doesn't happen with any other app or program. It only recently (last few weeks) started this and I cannot figure out how to fix it as my Internet is fine. I use zoom almost every day so I really need to figure out a solution. Anyone have any helpful ideas? 

2 REPLIES 2

maurishuler
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am having the same issues: the person I am interviewing is freezing... the audio is out of sync. It's a disaster and I cannot get any person at Zoom to help. The ChatBot is useless.

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hello @Attorneyhutton and @maurishuler 

Welcome to the Zoom Community! We're glad to have you here.

I'm sorry for the late response. Kindly update your Zoom app to the latest version or clean uninstall Zoom and re-install. You can check out this article on how to.

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?