cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linux client 5.13.5.431

quakeyjase
Newcomer
Newcomer

I'm having problems with this version of the Linux client. Whenever I try to join a meeting now it falls over. Previously I could join a meeting, but would get kicked out when I tried to join a breakout room. I also noticed some unexpected behaviour from the chat dialog - it seemed to come up when not requested. The only other thing that has changed on my system recently is that I needed to install Teams for Linux, so I don't know if there is some interaction there. I have disabled Teams on startup now, but I'm still having problems. Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

quakeyjase
Newcomer
Newcomer

I'm now using the updated Linux client 5.13.10 (1208) and so far so good. The issues I was having appear to have been addressed. I even successfully joined breakout rooms. Many thanks to the developers for fixing this!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

quakeyjase
Newcomer
Newcomer

I've now removed Teams, reinstalled zoom and done a cold restart. I've managed to join a zoom meeting, but haven't tried breakout rooms yet, but one thing I did notice is that when someone else joined, the chat window popped up unasked for again. I don't know if this helps at all.

I am still having problems, particularly with Breakout Rooms.

quakeyjase
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have upgraded to versioon 5.13.7.683 of the Linux client, but I'm still having problems with breakout rooms.

quakeyjase
Newcomer
Newcomer

It's not restricted to breakout rooms either, I still get kicked out of meetings just as I'm about to join.

quakeyjase
Newcomer
Newcomer

I'm now using the updated Linux client 5.13.10 (1208) and so far so good. The issues I was having appear to have been addressed. I even successfully joined breakout rooms. Many thanks to the developers for fixing this!