cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lately, my outdated professional information appears at the end of Zoom invitation

DABocock
Explorer
Explorer

It has my former law firm name under my name, their phone and fax numbers. This is certainly not a professional image to have information from over 4 years ago when I send out Zoom invitations to clients. It does this when I send the invitation from my iPad. If I copy the invitation link on my desktop and send it with an email this does not happen. Any ideas how to get rid of this problem? There is nothing about my former law firm in my Zoom profile and I never used Zoom at my former law firm.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Employee

Sounds like the email app on your iPad is still using the old signature. I would check the settings on that email app, or just sign out of that app and then sign back in, which should sync you new signature (or lack thereof). 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Bri
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hi there, @DABocock! I would love to help you figure out what's going on. Quick question: did you ever use an email signature with your former employer's information in it? 

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hi Bri! Not on this iPad and not since leaving that firm. 

Bort

Sounds like the email app on your iPad is still using the old signature. I would check the settings on that email app, or just sign out of that app and then sign back in, which should sync you new signature (or lack thereof). 

You rock, Bort! That's exactly what it was doing. It was sending from an iCloud email address which apparently still is connected to my old firm information. I turned it off and problem solved! Thank you so much!

Bort

Great! Glad I could help!