cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to attend multiple zoom meetings at the same time?

sanyibacsi
Newcomer
Newcomer

I just managed to enroll two classes which have some overlap (basic account, I am a student, teachers are hosting, I am just a participant) . I would like to view (maybe record) both classes on separate computers but the same Zoom and email account.

Is this kind of dual participation possible and allowed - or should I create another Zoom account for the second computer?

2 REPLIES 2

CarlaA
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hi @sanyibacsi, thank you for posting for the first time and welcome to the Zoom Community!

In order to join different meetings simultaneously you would need a Business, Enterprise, or Education account. 

You would then be able to join the meetings by following the steps outlined here: Joining different meetings simultaneously

I hope I was able to answer your question! 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @sanyibacsi.

@CarlaA mentioned options that are likely cost prohibitive for you. As a low/no-cost alternative, I’d suggest just registering for another Basic account with another email address. If your current account is a Pro account, you can add the second account to it by inviting the new email address using the process in this Zoom Support article:

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0063202 

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !