Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invites not appearing in Upcoming Meetings

zoomhelpme
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello,

Meeting invites are not appearing in the Upcoming Meetings tab.

The only meetings that are appearing are meetings that have been created by the user. Not meetings they have been invited to. 

These invites are for meetings that an individual has been added and an attendee via zoom. Additionally, they have also been added as an alternative host. 

Why aren't these meeting invites showing in the upcoming meetings tab?

2 REPLIES 2

Mary73
Newcomer
Newcomer

Meeting invites would not appear on your meetings tab only meetings you create. If you want to view and manage all Zoom meetings you are hosting including where you are the alternate host regardless of whether you created them there is a Zoom marketplace app, Salepager, that provides you with an interface to do so.

I have a similar problem. I have two google calendars. One is for recording events only applicable to me and the other is for recording events that apply to both my wife and me. Zoom only picks up the events on my personal calendar. If I set up a zoom meeting that is for both my wife and me, zoom doesn't see it. If I then go into the calendar and change it from a joint event to a personal event, it suddenly shows up in zoom.