cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing Update Window problems

ABOxnard
Newcomer
Newcomer

Every time I start a meeting lately a dialogue box saying "installing updates" appears.  The little progress green light at the bottom of the box stalls and does not complete even if I wait a long time.  I have had to simply move this box to the bottom of my screen and go on with the meeting.  But now I have a dozen or more of these boxes at the bottom of my screen even when I'm not on zoom and can't delete them and they keep coming every new meeting.  What to do?????

Thanks 🙂

Andrew

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN

@ABOxnard @LGH_HFD also, wanted to suggest looking into Troubleshooting issues with Zoom update and installation. There is some good information within the Knowledge Base to check areas on your device that maybe conflicting with installing Zoom Updates. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

LGH_HFD
Newcomer
Newcomer

Same...

RN

Hi @ABOxnard @LGH_HFD welcome to the community, you maybe try Uninstalling and reinstalling the Zoom application. That way we uninstall Zoom and do a fresh re-install, if you're still having issues with re-installing Zoom, let me know and we can further troubleshoot! 

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

RN

@ABOxnard @LGH_HFD also, wanted to suggest looking into Troubleshooting issues with Zoom update and installation. There is some good information within the Knowledge Base to check areas on your device that maybe conflicting with installing Zoom Updates. 

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his