cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increasing attendees from 100

ARC
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have a Business Pro Plan for Zoom meetings.

Normally its sufficient for 100 attendees for my online events/meetings.

However, I have had an excellent response for one coming up shortly, so I have purchased a on-off one month add on "large meeting".

Last time I did this, I had to also go into the actually meeting settings somewhere and change the seats otherwise those people who were over the 100 registrations still couldn't register.

I can't find where it is. Can someone remind me please?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @ARC. I looked up your previous post and looks like it never got an answer. 

Sounds to me like you purchased the add-on, but didn’t assign it to your Zoom user profile. See this Zoom Support article for information on this:

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0064911 

If that doesn’t fix the issue, come back to this thread and let me know. 

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

zlalan
Newcomer
Newcomer

I hosting a simulive session where i purchased the Zoom Sessions Unlimited 100 license but now i am expecting over 100 attendees. To accomocdate I purchased the Zoom Sessions pay per attendee license of 600 per year but I am not able to adjust webinar size. How do I accomodate for the additional 30 to 40 attendees? 

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @zlalan.

The Pay Per Attendee (PPA) license expires after a year, if you have not used all of the allocated seats (attendees).  Unfortunately, the PPA license is incompatible with the Unlimited license and can’t be applied directly to a Session already created and published in a Hub based on an Unlimited license.

I’d recommend scheduling a second Simulive session shortly after the one you think will overflow, and hopefully people will simply register for the second one when the first fills up. 

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !