cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In an authenticated meeting, how can I detect participant account sharing?

chris233

I'm running a large meeting that requires participants be logged into an `@certaindomain.com` email address in order to join. However, I believe someone has shared their Zoom account credentials in order to allow them (the account owner) and this second person to both attend the meeting. I'm having trouble figuring out how to detect this.

I can prevent participants from being able to rename themselves, but seeing a participant's name twice isn't the kind of solid evidence I'd like for the kind of consequences this account sharing will carry.

I've looked at the meeting reports, but no email addresses are shown, and adding explicit email addresses to a meeting (rather than a whole email subdomain) is going to be a heavy lift. Additionally, I'm not sure this will even give me what I need, since I see participants coming and going frequently in these logs (myself included, even though I never left the meeting).

Does any one know how I can be sure what Zoom account a meeting participant is using? Or, is there some other way to solve this?

Thank you!

0 REPLIES 0