Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've got signed out

Lee0607
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi,

I was on my zoom account yesterday. For some reason, I got signed out, as someone else has signed in. I'm concerned about security, and I have since changed my password. What may of caused this? How can I check the location of sign in? 

Thanks

Lee

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @Lee0607.

The main situation where I’ve seen this is when you’re attending a meeting or webinar with Registration Required, and either you’ve given your registration Join link to someone else, or your using a Join link that was intended for someone else.

The other situation, as you’ve mentioned, is two people using the same account – possibly intentional, or your account was compromised.  Changing your password is an excellent response; you might also consider using two factor authentication (2FA). 

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @Lee0607.

The main situation where I’ve seen this is when you’re attending a meeting or webinar with Registration Required, and either you’ve given your registration Join link to someone else, or your using a Join link that was intended for someone else.

The other situation, as you’ve mentioned, is two people using the same account – possibly intentional, or your account was compromised.  Changing your password is an excellent response; you might also consider using two factor authentication (2FA). 

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !