cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I fell off the Gilder-Lehrman Institute's email notifications for "Book Breaks"

smith337

For more than three years I have received no-reply notifications on a weekly basis from the Gilder-Lehrman Institute in NYC inviting me to register for their Sunday afternoon "Book Breaks" programs.

For some reason, I stopped receiving them in mid-June.

I checked with the institute, and the "Book Breaks" program is still being broadcast via Zoom each Sunday.

Can you reinstate me so I receive the notifications, so I can register to participate?

Thanks!

Stephen W. Smith

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, Stephen.

Well, I registered, and got the normal Zoom registration acknowledgment email. I’ll see if I get a reminder email.

In the meantime, I’d suggest re-registering to see if that helps. There’s no reason I can think of that Zoom would single you out to stop sending reminders to, and no way for anyone here to “reinstate” you, so I’ll work with you to see what I can do to help. 

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Ray_Harwood

A follow-up, @smith337 .  I received the reminder notice of tomorrow's Book Breaks.

If you're not receiving them, please try to re-register.  After that, if you don't receive reminders, I'd suggest contacting the Institute to see if they can pinpoint the issue on their end.

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !