cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot update Zoom

kimfinch
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have a Macbook Pro 14 which was bought in December ’22. Whenever I try to update my Zoom account from version 5.11.6 to 5.12.2 or higher I keep being told that my computer cannot do this. It comes up with an error code: 10004.       Please can you help me sort this out. My operating system is Mac OS Ventura 13.5.1.                  I have just attended a meeting today, via my Browser, and Zoom kept losing its Audio . I have a Zoom Meeting that I am holding, planned for Thursday 24th. It is an important Business Meeting and I cannot afford to have Zoom messing around.      Please can you help me sort this out, thanks.

1 REPLY 1

CarlaA
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hi @kimfinch thank you for posting for the first time and welcome to the Zoom Community!

I totally understand your frustration with the update issue and the error code 10004. It's never fun to have technical hiccups, especially when important meetings are around the corner.

For resolving the error 10004, I recommend checking out this article: Zoom error code 10004 solution. It should guide you through the troubleshooting steps to get this resolved. 

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance.

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?