cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot log into my Zoom account using the Firefox browser

MarcGrossman

First, trying to even make this comment was blocked because I had to select a "Board" in which to post it.

But, my issue concerns logging into my account....for which NONE of the boards listed were appropriate.
So, Zoom has forced me to select an incorrect board to begin with.

While I can log into my Zoom account normally using the Chrome and Edge browsers....I cannot log in using the Firefox Browser.

When I reached out to Zoom, I was forced to use their "chat support", which could not break out of its circular logic.  As a result, none of the prompts it offered me were even nearly correct and I could not force it to break the cycle and create a new issue.

That said, it is obvious that changes within "either" Firefox or Zoom have broken the ability of Firefox users to log into Zoom accounts.
The suggestion "Use Chrome" or "Use Edge" is unacceptable, as I Choose to use Firefox and will not be told how to use my computer.

I expect Zoom support to work with the folks behind Firefox to resolve this issue

Sadly, I did open ticket TS1459185, but cannot check the status of that ticket because of the limits Zoom places on their support.

This is extremely annoying

2 REPLIES 2

MarcGrossman

It has been 12 hours since I opened the ticket and all I got is a "clear your cashe" which is the e-support equivalent to "Have you turned it off and back on again"

I am disappointed at the continued failure of Zoom support

storyhub
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

I am currently using Firefox 131.0 on windows 11 with standard privacy and "Delete cookies and site data when Firefox is closed" checked and am logged into my Zoom portal account. I do not use any chromium browsers (chrome, edge, etc) for privacy reasons. Since you did not state the OS or Firefox version and settings all we can do is make an educated guess about what to do. Hopefully, this will be insightful to help you find a solution.