cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't see the meeting members while I am sharing my screen

HabibAmgad
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi guys, I have an issue with zoom meetings, I am a Chrome user, and when I am sharing my screen I can not see the others who are joining the meeting at the same time, due to the application not split the video gallery out of the application. I must get back to maximize the zoom app each time I want to see who is speaking to me.  Please Help!

2 REPLIES 2

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @HabibAmgad 

I'm assuming you have just one screen?

If you had two screens, this would be possible by sharing one screen and having the Zoom meeting open in the other.

Also Is there a reason you are using Zoom in Chrome and to the Zoom client itself?

Rupert

Yes, I have to use two screens to see the other colleagues in the meeting, before that I don't have to use two screens when I was using the zoom application via Windows 10 system. But now I am using the zoom app via the Chrome system, and when I go to share my screen, the app directs me to the browser and hiding the app in the desktop toolbar, which preventing me to see them while I am presenting the data. 

I have to keep using the zoom app via the Chrome system, I don't have the option to get back to use the Microsoft system again. 

I hope this is getting more clear now.