cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I skip one week each month in a recurring meeting?

LM_stfd
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have a weekly meeting at the same time each Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday.  However, on the first Wednesday of the month this meeting is not held due to a conflicted meeting.  Does anyone know of a way to create a recurring meeting but remove just the first Wednesday of each month?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Humashankar
Community Champion | Customer

Hi - I hope that you are Doing good !!

Skipping specific occurrences within a recurring meeting is not possible at this time, however it is a very cool thought process to develop.

I have a simple idea to get rid of this - Set up a recurring meeting for Mondays and Thursdays, as usual
Create a separate recurring meeting specifically for Wednesdays. In this meeting series, you will omit the first Wednesday of each month

Hope this helps and happy to assist further !!

Thank you very much and have a fantastic day!
Warm regards

Huma

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Humashankar

Hi - I hope that you are Doing good !!

Skipping specific occurrences within a recurring meeting is not possible at this time, however it is a very cool thought process to develop.

I have a simple idea to get rid of this - Set up a recurring meeting for Mondays and Thursdays, as usual
Create a separate recurring meeting specifically for Wednesdays. In this meeting series, you will omit the first Wednesday of each month

Hope this helps and happy to assist further !!

Thank you very much and have a fantastic day!
Warm regards

Huma

Hi @LM_stfd ! I've reviewed your post and marked the response by @Humashankar as an accepted solution. 

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?