cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my meeting capacity been increased after buying large meeting add on

JulianaGeha
Explorer
Explorer

hello,

my monthly plan is zoom workplace pro, tomorrow I have a large meeting and I need to accommodate for 1000 attendees, so I purchase the large meeting add on for 1000 participants.

Now the problem is the following:

1- on the profile: i can see the add on large meeting 1000 participant clearly stated

2- on user management -  users: I can see my workplace pro with the 1000 large meeting with a check on it, so it looks linked.

3- when I go to account management -  account profile: it shows only my workspace pro and my meeting capacity is 100 not 1000.

So which one is correct? How can I assure that I can accommodate for 1000 attendees.

thank you for ur help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jdott16
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

Hello  @JulianaGeha 

If you have assigned yourself a license through the User Management page on the web, then the license will work on the user you assigned the license to. If User Management shows the correct license assigned, then you will be able to accommodate a large meeting 1000. You can find out more concerning licensing here to verify that everything is looking correct on your account: https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0064911

I hope this helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

jdott16
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

Hello  @JulianaGeha 

If you have assigned yourself a license through the User Management page on the web, then the license will work on the user you assigned the license to. If User Management shows the correct license assigned, then you will be able to accommodate a large meeting 1000. You can find out more concerning licensing here to verify that everything is looking correct on your account: https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0064911

I hope this helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

CarlaA
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hi @JulianaGeha

I marked @jdott16’s response as the accepted solution since they provided the steps to resolve the issue you were experiencing. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?