cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good bye zoom

Pritam1
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am writing to express my disappointment with my recent experience with Zoom. Due to some unresolved issues, I have lost $2,630, which has caused significant disruption to my online business. Unfortunately, this has left me with no choice but to discontinue using Zoom for my business operations.

As a motivational speaker in Nepal, I had high expectations from your platform, but the lack of adequate support has almost collapsed my online presence. I believe Zoom must offer localized support to better cater to its users in Nepal. Going forward, I intend to work with government officials to raise awareness about the importance of ensuring that support agents are available within Nepal itself.

In the meantime, I will be exploring other options such as Webex to meet my business needs.

Thank you for the services provided thus far, but it is time for me to say goodbye to Zoom.
1 REPLY 1

Dainal12
Newcomer
Newcomer

I’m sorry to hear about your experience with Zoom. Losing $2,630 is a significant setback, especially for your online business as a motivational speaker in Nepal. It's frustrating when support doesn't meet expectations, and I agree that localized support could make a huge difference for users in your region.

Exploring alternatives like Webex sounds like a wise decision, especially when your business relies on reliable platforms. Your efforts to raise awareness about the need for better support in Nepal are commendable. I hope you find a solution that better meets your needs moving forward. Best of luck!