Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freezing in the middle of a meeting

LaiaA
Newcomer
Newcomer

Good afternoon,

I hope someone can help me with this problem. I have tried many things, on different days and on various devices and nothing.

The problem is that I join a conversation and when I enlarge the window the image freezes although I can still hear the conversation. I click on close and it tells me that the program is not responding.

It also happens to me that while I am in a conversation, without enlarging the window, I put the chat on and as soon as I go to write, it doesn't let me, again the program doesn't respond, it freezes but I can still hear.

Next test, I connect to the meeting and I don't enlarge the window or put the chat on, it also ends up freezing.

Based on all this, I look at the possible solutions on the web. I uninstall the application, reinstall, try, the same thing keeps happening to me, I then join by meeting ID and it keeps happening.

I have tried installing from Windows, installing the 64-bit app and the 32-bit one. Nothing happens to me in any of them. Also, when I try from another PC, the same thing happens to me. The only place where it doesn't happen to me is from the tablet, but writing is complicated there, I prefer to be able to do it from the PC.

I have to add that I have all the updates installed, for the graphics card, for Windows 11...

Let's see if someone can help me with this,

Thank you very much. Greetings

0 REPLIES 0